Thursday, November 1, 2012

bloggin'

I am so horrible.
I haven't blogged in about a million and a half years.
So let me tell you in a quick overview of what's gone on in the past two weeks or so.

1. I got a new phone. the iphone 4s. I have been waiting for forever for a phone that works properly. (no offense kyrst) and so far its pleased me. just kidding hahaha who am i kidding I love this phone so much. its my left arm.

2. I've gained some lovely old friends. lovely old friends, that's the only way I can think of to put it. I've gotten a lot closer to a couple girls that I've never really been too close too. It feels good to have more people that I can relate to. especially when some of my original friends are quite rude to me.. I have new shoulders I can lean on.

3. But I still love most of my original friends.

4. I've also met a couple cute boys. I'm still not liking anyone though. BAHAHA I'm not even close to liking somebody. Heck I've got food.

5. I have to write about this because I think it's hilarious.. my friend sarah has finally found a love for men. AHAHAHAH I can't help laughing every time that I think of sarah. She's the funniest girl I know.

6. and lastly I want to quote Fat Amy



                          "High school made me realize that most girls are as classy as a dumpster"

Sadly, it's true.
I feel like everybody I used to know suddenly feels like the only way to be "cool" is to make out with every boy out there.
And i'm just kinda there.
One of the good things about high school though is that I don't have to talk to them.
But still, some of them used to be my friends.
Weird how people slowly change.
Think about it.

People are changing every day. you'll never notice it day to day. But when you look back, you will realize how different every thing is. You realize some things will never come back. However, a couple of those things you're grateful have passed on. Although some memories have made you smile and laugh. Then you come to a final realization, that you're time is ever so short. Some people may not always be the same person. so you decide to take the time you have and fill it with people that you love.

Something to think about.


1 comment: