Sunday, December 16, 2012

Recovery.

Just so you guys know, the past two weeks have been really hard.

I can feel a recovery coming though. I spent last night with one of my best friends that I haven't seen in forever. Talking to her felt so good, I missed her so much.

Today me and my very best friend talked like we used to. We both needed a good venting. Both of us had been keeping in so many things that needed to be said. I figured out that I wasn't the only feeling like I was. I'm so glad we figured it out.

Lastly, Christmas break is only 3 days away. ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyy gosh. I don't think I can handle the next 3 days of school! honestly, hahahah oh my. I just really hate school. Let me just say this break will be well needed.

BTW: 35 MORE DAYS UNTIL I'M SIXTEEN YAAAAYYYY.

No comments:

Post a Comment