Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday thoughts

Moving gets more and more real everyday. We're picking out all the details for our new house and starting to pack up. I still have extremely mixed feelings about it. Honestly though it's getting so much easier and I'm getting so so excited to move! The more I think about it, and with how things are going at pg, The more I realize I need somewhere to start completely new. New friends. New school new ideas. New ward. New me I don't like how people treat me here and I'm excited to change that in . I need a new me.

It's also starting to get easier because I feel like I'm getting more distant with my friends.. I don't mean too. I'm actually trying to get closer with a lot of people before I move. But it seems like the more I try, the farther they move away from me. I'm even debating if I want to move live in pg for the summer. I'm really wanting to just get away. AGH. I don't know haha.

I know this sounds horrible of me to say, but these last couple months have made me realize that my friends will be completely fine without me. It's kinda hard right now being here with them and knowing that cause it's really obvious that they don't. I know that when I leave though it will be easier to let everything go.

1 comment:

  1. Love you Carl!! We will miss you TONS! But then again, we will be leaving too... BIG CHANGES. Crazy huh? PS if you ever want someone to hang out with me and Mal are only 20 min away! Plus Katie is coming down on the 5th!

    ReplyDelete