Monday, May 20, 2013

Here's to the Past, Present and Future

whoooops. looks like i haven't blogged in a while. I've been wanting to blog for quite some time now but lately my life has been pretty dull. softball is over now so i thought i would blog just to blog.

My past two months-
  • have been doing nothing but softball and hanging with softball friends
  • the boy I've liked for foooorreevvverr, i'm finally giving up on
  • re-discovered how much i love the scriptures, prayer and the atonement
  • has shown me that moving to rexburg will be the best thing that will ever happen to me
  • found out my one of my best friends eli is moving to rexburg as well. (:
  • and of course had more friend trouble
I'm honestly amazed with how absolutely great some of my friends are.
and other friends i'm completely disgusted with.
enough said?


My next two months-
  • I get to start over
  • I'm getting two cute yorkie puppies that i couldn't be more excited for (:
  • I GET MY OWN SPACE
  • keep rediscovering my love for the gospel
  • it will be summer. nuff said
  • i'll be making new friends and meeting new boys. YA BABY

No comments:

Post a Comment