Friday, January 11, 2013

my dog toby,

on december 31, my well loved dog toby passed away. Toby was paralyzed from the waste down and needed to be put down. Nobody knows how or why it happened, it just happened. I was literally crying for days. no joke, I spent a week just crying.  I know what youre thinking, just a dog, get over it. but nooooooo, he wasnt just a dog he was a big part of me. When I was in second grade I told my parents that I wanted to get a dog. There first response was no. But I prayed and fasted for two years that somehow I would be blessed with a dog.

And one day in fourth grade my dreams came true! my dad came home from work and spontaneously decided to take me to the dog pound to look for dogs. We found a cute dalmation puppy that we wanted to take home, but it was 5:45 when we decided to adopt him, fifteen minutes after adopting time. So the next day we decided to look at a couple different shelters around utah. And we found cute little lhaspo aspo in some shelter in Salt Lake. So I decided give all my hard earned 100$ to my dad to buy him. Toby was my dog. Toby was a dog of faith. I knooooww it sounds weird but I know that toby was there for a reason.

He was the best dog anybody could ask for. Rest in peace Toby, God be with you til we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment