Saturday, January 26, 2013

New Amigas

I don't really know how or why my group of best friends clicked with this group of best friends from Lindon so well. We've always kinda known who they these girls were. And we've always felt like they seemed like cool girls. And then one day they invited us over to one of the girls house (Haley's). Don't worry it wasn't creepy cause Haley Sarah Lindsey and Angela are pretty good friends. After about an hour of awkwardness, I felt like I had known these girls forever! We were all laughing and having SUCH. A good time. We had so much in common with them. We joke that they are our Lindon twins. Yaaa thats how much in common. Hahah. We've only hungout twice but I consider them some of my best friends. It's amazing what kind of people god has set up for us to meet. Truly, amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment